LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA FOR THE CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE’S WORKFORCE (ENGLAND) (SOCIAL CARE)
What does the qualification cover?
This qualification is designed to build the knowledge and skills needed when working with children and young people from birth to 19 years. It covers a diverse range of job roles and occupational areas and is spilt into two pathways:
•Learning, Development and Support Services
Anyone who works or wants to work at a supervisory level in the children and young people’s workforce.
Job role on completion
- Supporting Teaching and Learning Workers – who visit families of pre-school children at home
- Foster Carers
- Children and Families Social Workers
- Registered Managers of Children’s Homes, plus Deputy and Assistant Managers
- Residential Childcare Workers
- Children and Family Court Advisory and Support Service Advisers
- Youth Worker
- Community Care Officer
- Professional Assistant
- Family Centre Worker
Qualification Awarding Body
This course is available on funding and for private learners.