Terms & Conditions
- AceObjects.com starts working on a project upon receipt of a down payment. Unless otherwise specified in writing, the client is charged the remaining balance upon completion of the project. Websites are made live upon completion of the project, when all payments are cleared. If applicable, hosting and domain name registration fees must be paid every month.
- Additional services come at additional fees, on a fee for service basis or on an hourly rate. If clients require additional services, the correspondent fee is added to their invoice and they are charged accordingly.
- Delays in project completion may occur when:
- There is a delay in any payments
- The client requests further changes in the design, structure, or content of the project
- The client purchases an additional service related to the project
- There is a delay in the receipt of any materials form the client
- Time frame estimates are approximate only and are subject to change at any time at AceObjects.com’s discretion. At any time, and at its whole discretion, AceObjects.com’s may decide to put a project on hold.
- All of our services are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. We don’t stop working until our clients are completely satisfied with their solution. That is our commitment. However, AceObjects.com will under no circumstances be held responsible to satisfy unreasonable expectations or request AceObjects.com’s discretion to decide whether or not a request or an expectation is reasonable or lies within the scope of offer of services to its client. As an example, if the client purchases a certain service, but in order to be fully satisfied, AceObjects.com judges that an additional service is necessary, then it is no longer AceObjects.com’s responsibility or commitment to satisfy the client. In other words, AceObjects.com guarantees 100% satisfaction within the framework of its original agreement with the client, according to AceObjects.com’s understanding.
- Services or part of services (i.e. elements of a project) that have been approved by the client are considered as services with which the client is 100% satisfied. Any further work on these services (elements of the project) will be invoiced accordingly.
- Unless clearly specified otherwise, all project statuses are set as “completed” after a 2 month period has passed (calculated from the first payment date).This means no more work will be done on that project and no service will be provided. This doesn’t apply to hosting and domain name registration services, which are provided independently of the project status, and only according to the client’s payments.
- If client is not satisfied with AceObjects.com’s Services, client can ask for a refund on any unused monies. AceObjects.com will be happy to exercise a refund, after doing it on review.
About credit cards data processing
Please keep in mind that for security reasons, AceObjects.com always:
- Prevents unauthorised access, maintains data accuracy, and ensures the correct use of information, through appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects online and offline.
- Hires the services of reliable third party companies to manage credit card information and payment gateway secured encryptions for the websites of its clients. Such companies charge fees per transaction and/or fees per month for which the client is responsible. Most such companies offer various fee plans to best suit the needs of the client’s business depending on the volume of the client’s online transactions.
- Provide 24/7 CCTV and may record conversations for training purposes.
About this site
- All prices appearing on this site are subject to change without notice. These prices are solely informative and AceObjects.com is not necessarily committed to them for your project. To receive a free quote for your project, please call us at 0207 100 7414 or request a quote on our website by filling the simple form on START YOUR PROJECT or visit http://www.aceobjects.com/contact/
- Promotional offers are not cumulative.
- All the pictures shown in this web site are solely representative.
About ACEOBJECTS.COM’s web design projects and offices
- AceObjects.com doesn’t assume any responsibility or liability for the content of the websites it designs and/or hosts. AceObjects.com has no control over any information, materials, or products found thereon. AceObjects.com doesn’t serve as consultant for its clients, and they are entirely responsible for all that is found in their websites.
- Because of the nature of web design and programming work, websites always appear differently on different computers. Screen resolution, operating system, and browsing software are just a few examples of variables that may affect the way a website looks. The client must be aware of these possible variations and AceObjects.com will not be held responsible for them.
- AceObjects.com also employees an office in United Kingdom, majority of its design and development are done on those premises. Project management and leadership for the projects are done in London. AceObjects.com is on a central project management CRM that helps monitor and assign tasks on projects as well as providing full security of client assets. Should you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for doing business with us! We really appreciate it.