IT Support & Networking
The Skills To Succeed
Transform into an IT champion. This unique apprenticeship programme, available at both Level 2 and 3, is aimed at young people with a real passion for solving IT problems and helping people.
The pathway is designed to allow candidates to work for a local employer in an IT Support or Networking position, whilst studying for internationally recognised qualifications with AceObjects.
- 1st Line Technical Support
- Helpdesk Engineer
- IT Technician
- IT Support Apprentice
- CompTIA A+
- Microsoft MCTS: Windows 7
- Microsoft MCTS: Windows Server 2008
- NVQ City & Guilds Certification in IT
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs (ideally A* - C) - Maths & English are essential
- Passionate about IT
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to commit to a 12-month programme
Why 16-18 Year Olds Join the Programme?
- An opportunity to earn up to £1000/month with a real job from day one
- An opportunity to gain important qualifications at Level 3 as well as vital work experience
- The programme lasts for at least 12 months & has a completion rate of over 90%
- 80% of the Apprentices time is spent working / 20% is spent learning
- Over 90% of Apprentices are offered a full-time job after the Apprenticeship